Do you like the idea of having a garden in your home? How about fish? They have both been said to have a calming effect in the home.
Having plants indoors can:
- Reduce carbon dioxide levels.
- Increase humidity.
- Reduce airborne dust levels.
- Keep air temperatures down.
- Help with the overall Feng shui of your home
- Lower blood pressure & reduce stress
- Are said to provide good luck in terms of money & overall abundance.
Now that we have a clear understanding of how both plants and fish can improve our lives, i’d like to introduce the device that combines the two.
It’s called the Aquafarm / Water Garden 2.0 & it’s simply amazing. If you were paying attention to the video above, all you have to do is feed your fish, and your garden essentially grows itself…from rocks!
Photo Credit: @OhSoCrazyBlog