Why Drink Water From A Bottle? Boxed Water is Better, Here’s Why.

We all know how important water is to our overall health. I mean on average the human body is 50-60% made up of water. Michigan based company Boxed Water Is Better (yes, that’s the name) understands just how important water is to humans AND how harmful it can be to the planet when drank from those plastic water bottles.

Only about 14% of plastic water bottles get recycled. So where does the other 86% go? to landfills, the ocean, and who knows where else. In fact everything about plastic is more harmful to the environment than cardboard, from it’s creation to it’s end.

Boxed Water is Better is doing lots to help our environment & since it’s OUR environment, you’re either helping it or hurting it. Be mindful.

Click here to check out Boxed Water is Better

RELATED

Sorry, there are no posts to display yet.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

About

Welcome to Best Products For. A collection of information on the best products for you to use in daily life. The site was started as a small blog of products that we believed to be the best based on research and trial & error. We have since grown into what you see before you.

Read more